Step By Step Online Enrollment Instruction
- Once on our website, www.nrityacreations.com, click on the schedule and enrollment menu tab at the top.
- Then click on your location of the studio. ( for example, choose Iselin, or Morganville, or East Windsor)
- Click on the “View Schedules Tab” and you will see all our classes listed in each studio with times, style, and teacher. You can filter by class type as well at the top right corner.
- Find your class and click the “sign up” button. You will then be redirected to our secure software, Mind and Body online (mindbodyonline.com)
- You will need to create a parent login and password and save it. Then complete the registration form with Parent contact info.
- If your child is the student, you need to add your child’s name and birthdate as the student in the “Add Children” section by clicking on the “Add Children” button. Otherwise, the Parent becomes the student by default in the system. Please click “YES” for Paid by Parent when you add your children
- After adding Children, Scroll Down ( you may have to scroll quite a bit) and you will see our School Policy which you will need to accept online by clicking “I agree “. Then you will need to click the “Create Account” button.
- Then a request for your billing information will come up. Add a valid CREDIT CARD with a valid expiration date. Without a valid credit card and expiration date, students will not be able to complete this enrollment. We will set up a monthly auto-pay schedule for tuition payments on a valid credit card as per our school policy. (Please note an immediate charge does NOT occur automatically when you add a credit card).
- You will see the next page with “Make a reservation for Myself” at the top. DoNOT change this setting to “other”. Keep it as ”Make a reservation for Myself”
- Final step is to click the blue “Enroll Student Name ” button for submitting your enrollment. You will get an automated email confirmation once you click the BLUE “Enroll Student Name” button, and the student will be placed on the class roster. You will be sent a DocuSign of the School Policy via email. You will need to sign and date the DocuSign assuring us that you have read it and will comply with our school’s terms and conditions. Without an adult signature on the DocuSign, the registration will become null and void, so please make sure you read the school policy, save it for future reference and sign it electronically on DocuSign.
You will get auto email confirmation and then our admin will process your enrollment manually and set you up for auto pay and tuition payments as per school policy. You can then start the class.
For any enrollment questions or concerns please contact our admin, Nirali Patel.
Business Operations Manager
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 4:00-7:00PM